Apollo® Quartz Kitchen Worktops

Apollo® Quartz work surfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. Apollo® Quartz has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop. Apollo®Quartz work surfaces are beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options.